Saturday, January 01, 2005

Contact In My Opinion

To send me an e-mail message, click on the link below.

contact-gblop@bean-d.com

As an anti-spam measure, when your e-mailing program starts after clicking the link, replace all instances of "p" in the "To:" address with "g". Continue with a meaningful subject and message.

Thanks for your interest; I'll be in touch soon.
David Bean

*** IMPORTANT ***
About Your E-Mail "Subject" Line
  • As part of your "Subject" line, include the words "In My Opinion" along with whatever else you want to include. That will assure both my prompt attention and eliminate the possibility of your message ending up in the TRASH.

  • Do NOT leave the "Subject" line blank. ALL messages with blank "Subject" lines are automatically, immediately sent to the TRASH without being opened.

  • Do NOT use some "cutesy" or non-specific "Subject" line wording like "hi" or "whazzup". Use a straightforward descriptive "Subject" line.

  • Do NOT use SPAM type words like "Free", "Credit", "Opportunity", etc., in the "Subject" line.

  • If you have sent a legitimate message and I don't respond, try again with a new, SPECIFIC, "Subject" line. My SPAM filter setup may not have liked your previous "Subject" line and sent your message to the TRASH without my seeing it.